2021 German 24-Hour Hydrogen Rally
Showing the world that driving with Hydrogen is already a reality!
Congratulations to our 2021 Winners:
- 1st Place: “Weiter mit Wasserstoff”
- 2nd Place: “Dedicated Fuel Cell Drivers”
- 3rd Place: “H2 Cellers”
Over 24 hours, participants will have the opportunity to drive around the country, bond over their love of the autobahn and demonstrate the advantages of fuel cell driving! By working together, participants can reach an enormous audience.
En route, Rally teams earn points for the Classic Category by finding specific landmarks and completing tasks. Points will also be given for kilometers driven, visiting and using Hydrogen refueling stations, and crossing state and national borders.
The Creative Category exists for more eager crews, who can obtain further points for creating an online trip blog. The highest scores will go to those with detailed stories, stunning photos and creative videos that show the team having fun and promoting Hydrogen.
The Rally culminates with an award ceremony at Wagenhallen Stuttgart. View last year’s photos here.
Teams count 3 or 4 team members. Switching members during the challenge is allowed.
September 13, 2021
- 14:00 – 14:30 – Welcome Meeting at Hilton Hotel, Mercedesstraße 75, Stuttgart
- 15:00 – Event Briefing
- 15:15 – Pre-event Photoshoot and Interviews
- 16:00 – Start of 24-Hour Hydrogen Rally
September 14, 2021
- 16:00 – Finish of 24-Hour Hydrogen Rally at Wagenhallen, Innerer Nordbahnhof 1, Stuttgart
- 16:15 – Social Gathering
- 17:00 – Award Ceremony at f-cell Stuttgart
Registration / Information
To register for the Challenge, or for more information, please click here or email email@example.com.
24-Hour Challenge Partners
Congratulations to the #24H2Challenge 2020 Winners!
- 1st Place: Dedicated Fuel Cell Drivers
- 2nd Place: Weiter mit Wasserstoff
- 3rd Place: ConFueled Cell Drivers
2019 Hydrogen Rally After Movie
Official aftermovie 1. German 24 hour Hydrogen Challenge from Arjan De Putter on Vimeo.